Bonn / Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect (m/w/d) / sofort / Nr. 4820
Für unseren Kunden in Bonn suchen wir ab sofort zur Festanstellung einen
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect (m/w/d)
– You are the IAM architect not only in this position but for the whole company, so you are responsible for the strategic direction we are going now and in the future.
You start with an overview of our current system landscape and its legacy tools and processes.
– You then develop a solid and future-proof migration strategy with a cloud-first approach and design its roadmap.
– You unify our systems, tidy up legacy processes and systems, plan the network impact, integrate apps and implement use cases.
– You are the conductor of our IAM orchestra: you know who needs to deliver what at which time in which way and you enable them to achieve their goals by cooperating and leading in an effective, efficient and empathic way.
– You are the trusted sparring partner for our corporate HR: you enjoy finding ways to work with them hand in hand on every issue present and anticipated.
– You thrive in management presentations about your work and progress and plans – you confidently show what we achieved with facts and figures.
– Solid work experience in identity and access management (concepts, methods, architecture, deployment models and platforms) in the EU – you also demonstrate an up-to-date in-depth knowledge of current developments and future trends.
– Solid work experience in designing solutions with either Sailpoint or OneIdentity – we want to integrate PAM into an overall identity architecture with relevant architecture design frameworks.
– Competence in explaining and orchestrating the implementation of IAM related protocols, access governance, authorization management (beyond RBAC), provisioning and de-provisioning processes
– Versatile work experience with requirement engineering, including on sensitive topics and data, and empathic cooperation with all involved stakeholders, including project design and development scope
– Experience with programming in Java (Base) and working on MS Azure cloud platform
– Solid knowledge of DSGVO and how to ensure data protection, including aspects of cybersecurity and data access governance
– Business-fluent English in speaking and writing – German is a plus.
– Bonn / remote
Bei Interesse senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen mit Angabe Ihres frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins und Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung an email@example.com.
Wir melden uns schnellstmöglich mit weiteren Details bei Ihnen.