Berlin / Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (m/w/d) / sofort / Nr. 4828
Für unseren Kunden in Berlin suchen wir ab sofort zur Festanstellung einen
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (m/w/d)
Be ready to play an essential role by joining our Technology Team in Berlin. You will create first milestones and become a pioneer in transforming how organizations and governments communicate securely. We are looking for a motivated, highly technical Senior Software QA Engineer who will be acting as a Test designer with excellent testing, programming, problem-solving, debugging, and communication skills. Your focus is to drive the quality of the product by performing testing activities including manual/automation. Your new area of expertise:
– You will be the expert in testing our application on different platforms, e.g. Mobile, Web etc.
– You will execute manual testing and automate test cases
– You will plan and drive test automation efforts with the goal of building concrete regression test coverage, reducing testing time and improving defect identification
– You will design, code, perform and maintain automated scripts, functions/function libraries for Acceptance, Functional, System, Regression and Performance test
– You will monitor and document automation testing results to ensure product functionality and reliability
– You will follow best practices when developing automation code including comment documentation, maintainability, and data-driven development
– You will develop tools to reduce manual repetitive tasks
– You will work with Development and Product Teams to identify/communicate defects and monitor resolutions
– You will troubleshoot issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports
– You will be a voice of quality in every phase of development
– You have gained several years of experience in the area of Quality Assurance & test automation development
– You are experienced in writing automated tests (not just record/playback) or have programming experience with Java or an equivalent object oriented language
– You thrive when constantly improve processes and solutions, one small step at a time
– You’re able to receive and provide feedback in a constructive and helpful manner
– You describe yourself as a good communicator both inside the team and with other stakeholders
– You’re a routined user of test management systems (e.g. Testrail)
– You have worked with Selenium/Appium test automation or even have experience with Selenium Hub/Grid
– You have basic knowledge in Java, Groovy or a similar language
Bei Interesse senden Sie uns bitte Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen mit Angabe Ihres frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins und Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung an email@example.com.
Wir melden uns schnellstmöglich mit weiteren Details bei Ihnen.